6.02.2009

Too much excitement??


So, in the midst of all the new bed excitement yesterday, I ran my left baby toe into one of the bed frames, and I'm pretty sure I broke it. I'm going to have to find some type of cardio or at least strength training where I'm not putting pressure on it. I can't sit here not working out when I have all this time to do so.
As for the bed.... It's more than I know what to do with... haha. Bryan and I layed down on it after it was all made u
p, and there was an arms length between us. It's pretty insane going from a full to a king.
Even though that is great and everything, I'm really bummed about my foot. It hurts to walk. I'm really hoping that it heals within a week. I just need to be extra careful about what I'm eating as well.
As for now, I need to get in the shower and head up to the office to take care of some paperwork.

3 comments:

  1. Ouch, that sucks. Swimming perhaps? If you have access to a pool anyway. Just let it heal b/c it will be much worse if it gets aggravated. Why does that always happen when you get a good momentum going? Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I can't get to a pool :(
    I know... it really sucks, and I feel different, like I'm more sluggish... I need to find some exercises that don't put pressure on it...
    lay no back, and do bicycle kicks in the air? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I suppose it better than nothing. Take pictures, Lol.

    ReplyDelete